Refractive Index and Density Multi-Parameter Certified Reference Materials
Paragon Scientific manufacture a range of Multi-Parameter Certified Reference Materials (CRMs) for refractive index and density measurements. The combined Refractive Index and Density CRM is available in four different materials, with each material including certified data for both refractive index and density at 15 °C, 20 °C and 25 °C.
Paragon Scientific’s Refractive Index and Density Certified Reference Materials provide traceability of measurement to recognised national standards, and to units of measurement realised at the National Physical Laboratory (NPL) or other recognised national standards laboratories. Both density values and refractive index values are traceable to National Institute Standards and Technology (NIST). Each CRM provides low levels of uncertainty, ensuring maximum accuracy of data at hand.
All materials are supplied with a unique batch number, expiry date, and certified data for both parameters at 15 °C, 20 °C and 25 °C. The shelf life of each solution is 12 months. Full traceability and uncertainties are stated on the certificate with each material.
These materials are sold in 30 mL volume sealed glass vials, allowing for multiple analyses, and are supplied with Safety Data Sheet (SDS) documentation.
- Multi-Parameter Certified Reference Materials for Refractive Index and Density at 15 °C, 20 °C and 25 °C
- Density certified in accordance with primary level ASTM D1480 methodology
- Ensures full compliance to ASTM and IP test method protocols
- All measurements are fully traceable to NIST and international protocols
- Low levels of uncertainty, ensuring maximum accuracy of data and dependable results
- Supplied in 30 mL volume sealed glass vials for ample measurement readings
- 12 month shelf life
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom and available from stock for immediate dispatch