Freezing Point Standards
Freezing Point Certified Reference Material for the verification of laboratory instruments used in testing petroleum and derivative products for Freezing Point to ASTM D2386, IP 16, ISO 3013 and other such equivalent international methodology.
Paragon’s Freezing Point Certified Reference Materials are certified to and manufactured in strict accordance and compliance with ISO 17034 under our UKAS accreditation. Please refer to the “Certification” column in the table below. Paragon’s ISO 17034 Certified products are at the highest level of CRM certification and integrity and offer total test method compliant data coupled with high confidence of analyser performance.
Products under ISO 17034 Certification:
- Fully certified in accordance with ISO 17034 under our accreditation by UKAS
- Highest level of accreditation guarantee, providing the most credible data currently available worldwide
- Low levels of uncertainty achieves maximum accuracy of data
- All data generated exclusively by ISO 17025 accredited independent laboratories
- Ensures good inter-laboratory correlation
- Certified in accordance with ASTM / EN or IP test method protocol
- Fully traceable to international standards
- Supplied in tamper evident UN compliant security pack
- Pack size 250mL
- 12 months shelf life