Density Certified Reference Materials are for the verification of laboratory instruments used in testing petroleum and derivative products for Density according to ASTM D4052. Alternative test methods are IP 365 and ISO 12185.
Paragon Density Certified Reference Materials include products which are certified to and manufactured in strict accordance and compliance with ISO 17034:2000 (Reference Material Producer No 4589) under our UKAS accreditation. Please refer to the “Certification” column in the table below. These products are at the highest level of CRM certification and integrity and offer total test method compliant data coupled with high confidence of analyser performance.
- Manufactured in accordance with ASTM / EN or IP test method protocol
- ISO 17034 fully certified products available
- Certified by Round Robin Method by independent test laboratories.
- Tested exclusively by ISO 17025 accredited laboratories for ISO 17034 CRM's
- Ensures good interlaboratory correlation
- Supplied in tamper evident UN compliant security pack
- Pack size 250mL
- 12 months shelf life
For the Paragon primary level, ISO 17025 / ISO 17034 certified density standards covering a wider range of values and temperatures click here
For full product information click on the relevant product below: