Silicone Rotational Viscosity
Paragon ISO 17025 / ISO 17034 certified silicone rotational viscosity standards are specifically formulated for use with equipment with minimal temperature control. Supplied in 600mL 'ready to use' packs specially designed to eliminate cleaning of laboratory glassware, which is inherently difficult due to the nature of silicone. Note: “Applicable to all spindles with the exception of the L1 spindle, further provision should be made when using the L1 spindle”. These range of standards provide both calibration and verification options for rotational viscometer test equipment.
Safer working, less mess, less waste, higher throughput.
- Certified according to ISO 17025 / ISO 17034 under our UKAS accreditation
- 600mL of product supplied in a ready to use 'test in pack' container. Note: “Applicable to all spindles with the exception of the L1 spindle, further provision should be made when using the L1 spindle”
- 2 year shelf life
- Ensures full compliance to international test method protocol
- Full traceability to National Standards
- Tamper evident security packaging
- Custom blending available