Pure Water Viscosity Standard
Paragon ISO 17025 / ISO 17034 certified pure water viscosity standards are for the calibration and verification of glass capillary viscometers and other viscosity measuring equipment where operating temperature is controlled precisely.
These standards are certified in strict accordance with ASTM D2162, the primary method for viscosity standards manufacture, for temperatures at 20 °C, 25 °C and 37 °C. Dual certified to the International Standards BS EN ISO / IEC 17025 and ISO 17034 under our UKAS accrediatation. We test at Primary level using master viscometers in accordance with ASTM D2162 to ensure the lowest uncertainty of measurement thus providing standards that are certified with primary level accuracy.
- Certified according to ISO 17025 / ISO 17034 under our UKAS accreditation
- Certified in strict accordance with ASTM D2162 for 20 °C, 25 °C and 37 °C
- Density g/mL in accordance with ASTM D1480 for all temperatures
- For use with glass capillary viscometers, automatic viscometers and other viscosity measuring equipment
- Kinematic (cSt) & dynamic viscosity (mPa·s) given at all temperatures
- Standard Pack Size 100 mL
- Fully traceable to National Standards
- Ensures full compliance to ASTM & IP test method protocol
- Tamper evident security packaging
- 6 Month shelf life
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom