Viscosity Check Oils
Manufactured and certified in strict accordance with the requirements of ISO 17025 and ISO 17034. Kinematic viscosity measurements have been made in accordance with ASTM D445, using Reference Viscometers certified in accordance with ASTM D446 and ASTM D2162. Density, Cold-Crank Simulator (CCS) and Viscosity Index measurements have been made in accordance with ASTM D4052, ASTM D5293 and ASTM D2270 respectively.
The viscosity values for the certified viscosity check oils have been tested and certified at typical blend targets. These check oils are for the validating the performance of Cold-Cranking Simulator and Kinematic Viscometers by measuring commercially available formulated engine oils.
- Certified in accordance to ISO 17025 / ISO 17034
- Kinematic Viscosity mm2/s (cSt) in accordance with ASTM D445
- Density g/mL in accordance with ASTM D4052
- CCS Dynamic Viscosity mPa.s (cP) in accordance with ASTM D5293
- Viscosity Index in accordance with ASTM D2270
- Standard Pack Size 500mL and 5L available
- Fully traceable to National Standards
- Tamper evident security packaging
- 2 Year shelf life
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom