Smoke Point Reference Fuel Blends (RFBs)
Paragon Scientific’s Smoke Point Reference Fuel Blends (RFBs) are ideal for the calibration and/or verification of analytical instrumentation for automatic or manual measurement of smoke point using ASTM D1322, IP 598 or other applicable methods.
The range of Smoke Point Reference Fuel Blends corresponds to listed smoke point values as per Table 1 in ASTM D1322 and IP 598. Paragon can also offer a set kit for use with automatic apparatus, which includes x1 of each reference blend.
Paragon's Smoke Point Reference Fuel Blends are certified in strict accordance to ISO 17025 & ISO 17034 under our UKAS accreditation, guaranteeing the highest level of accreditation and providing the most credible data available worldwide.
Each product provides traceability of measurement to recognised national standards, and to units of measurement realised at the National Physics Laboratory (NPL), National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST) or other recognised national standards laboratories, so end users can be confident the results are metrologically traceable.
- Suitable for either automatic or manual measurements of smoke point using ASTM D1322, IP598 or other applicable methods.
- Certified in strict accordance to ISO 17025 & ISO 17034 under our UKAS accreditation
- Highest level of accreditation guarantee, providing the most credible data available worldwide
- Fully traceable to international standards and low levels of uncertainty achieves maximum accuracy of data.
- Supplied in 100 mL volume, tamper-evident packaging, providing assurance of sample integrity.
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
- 12 month shelf life