Refractive Index Certified Reference Materials
Paragon Scientific’s range of Refractive Index Certified Reference Materials (CRMs) provide certified values for refractive index measurements at 20 °C, 25 °C and 30 °C and cover a wide range of calibration needs.
Each Refractive Index CRM provides traceability of measurement to recognised national standards, and to units of measurement realised at the National Physics Laboratory (NPL) or other recognised national standards laboratories. All refractive index values are traceable to National Institute Standards and Technology (NIST), and each CRM provides low levels of uncertainty, ensuring maximum accuracy of data at hand.
All materials are supplied with a unique batch number, expiry date, and certified data for refractive index at 20 °C, 25 °C and 30 °C. The shelf life of each material is 12 months, and full traceability and uncertainties are stated on the certificate provided.
Paragon Scientific’s Refractive Index CRMs are available in single 10 mL volume tamper-evident glass bottles or can be ordered as a set of 5 per material (includes set of disposable pipettes). Both options allow users to take ample sample readings for their verification needs.
- Refractive Index Certified Reference Materials at 20 °C, 25 °C and 30 °C
- All measurements are fully traceable to NIST and international protocols
- Low levels of uncertainty, ensuring maximum accuracy of data at hand and dependable results
- Available in single 10 mL volume tamper-evident glass bottles or as a multi-pack of 5 per material (includes set of disposable pipettes)
- 12 month shelf life
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
- Available from stock for immediate dispatch