Certified pH Buffer Solutions
Paragon Scientific have manufactured an introductory range of Certified pH Buffer Solutions, specifically used for verification and calibration checks of pH meter instruments. Routine maintenance and verification checks help ensure accurate readings of pH measurement instruments.
Our certified pH buffer range include solutions for pH 4.00, 7.00 and 10.00 certified at either 20 °C or 25 °C, and are accurate within ± 0.01 at 20 °C and within ± 0.01 at 25 °C.
Paragon Scientific’s buffer solutions provide traceability of measurement to recognised national standards, and to units of measurement realised at the National Physical Laboratory (NPL) or other recognised national standards laboratories. pH values are traceable to National Institute Standards and Technology (NIST).
Each solution is supplied with a unique batch number, expiry date, and a temperature / pH table that provides nominal correlation data between pH values and temperature scale. The shelf life of each solution is 12 months. Full traceability and uncertainties are stated on the certificate with each solution.
Paragon Scientific’s Certified pH Buffer Solutions are colour-coded to allow for easy identification of the pH required, and include anti-fungal preservatives / mould inhibitors.
These solutions are sold in 500 mL volume tamper evident, HDPE containers. For other volume sizes, please contact the sales team to discuss further.
- Certified solutions for either 20 °C or 25 °C and are accurate within ± 0.01
- Certified pH buffer solutions are fully traceable to NIST and international protocols
- Sold as colour-coded solutions for easy-identification purposes
- Sold with anti-fungal preservatives / mould inhibitors
- Supplied with certificate, Safety Data Sheet (SDS) and correlation table between pH and temperature
- Supplied in 500 mL, tamper-evident containers. For other volumes, please contact us direct.
- 12 month shelf life per solution