Part No: T1371956
Automatic Colorimeter for Industrial Oils & Surfactants
The Lovibond® PFXi-195 Series is a highly efficient colorimeter for optically clear samples that meets the demand for consistent and reliable colour data. It removes all subjectivity involved in colour grading, supplying unbiased readings that are unaffected by operator or environment.
The PFXi-195 Series of colorimeters automatically measure colour and display the results directly, either according to the traditional grading scales that have been widely adopted as industry standards for colour assessment and control, or in terms of internationally recognised CIE values and spectral data.
Klett Colour (blue filter KS-42)
Hess-Ives Colour Units
Additonal colour scale upgrades are available to be activated, please contact us for more information.
- Integrated RCMSi Technology for Remote Calibration
- Automatic and non-subjective colour measurement
- Consistent data compliant with international standards
- Very rugged, chemically resistant, steel construction
- Easy maintenance with removable sample chamber
- Ability to handle hot samples with high melting points
- Extensive and flexible choice of colour scales
- Remote upgrade facility
- Calculation and description of "off-hue" status
- Supplied with colour control software for data analysis
- Conformance standard, cells and spare bulb included
- Output conforming to GLP including date, time, sample & user ID
- Accommodates a wide range of sample cells and tubes
- Extensive range of accessories (e.g. thermal printer)