Smoke Point Reference Fuel Blends - Now Accredited
Paragon Scientific recently launched a new range of Smoke Point Reference Fuel Blends, which are suitable for the calibration and / or verification of analytical instrumentation for automatic or manual measurement of smoke point using ASTM D1322, IP 598 or other applicable methods.
We are pleased to announce that our range of Smoke Point Reference Fuel Blends have been successfully assessed by UKAS (The United Kingdom Accreditation Service) and are now part of our scope of accreditation to ISO 17025 and ISO 17034.
End users working to verify or calibrate their analytical instrumentation for automatic or manual measurement of smoke point can have confidence using Paragon's Smoke Point Reference Fuel Blends, as they provide the highest level of accreditation guarantee and the most credible certified data available worldwide.
- Suitable for either automatic or manual measurements of smoke point using ASTM D1322, IP 598 or other applicable methods.
- Certified in strict accordance to ISO 17025 & ISO 17034 under our UKAS accreditation
- Highest level of accreditation guarantee, providing the most credible data available worldwide
- Fully traceable to international standards and low levels of uncertainty achieves maximum accuracy of data.
- Supplied in 100 mL volume, tamper-evident packaging, providing assurance of sample integrity.
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
- 12 month shelf life
For further information, please feel free to contact our team at email@example.com or contact your local representative.