Certified Ethanol Standards - % ABV (Alcohol by Volume)
Paragon Scientific’s Certified Ethanol Standards are certified for % ABV (Alcohol by Volume) and are designed to be used for the calibration and/or verification of alcoholmeters or densitometers used to determine alcohol content, and for monitoring analytical performance of analyst or methodology.
These Ethanol CRMs are certified in strict accordance to both ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO/IEC 17034 as per our accreditation to the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS). Manufactured to a premium quality, Paragon’s dual UKAS accreditation to ISO 17025 and ISO 17034 provides a level of confidence and assurance that international guidelines are followed in the production, labelling, and assignment of property values to materials, including stability and homogeneity determinations.
Each CRM provides traceability of measurement to recognised national standards, and to units of measurement realised at the National Physics Laboratory (NPL), National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST) or other recognised national standards laboratories, so end users can be confident the results are metrologically traceable. The alcohol content is certified in accordance with the UK Revenue & Customs Laboratory Alcohol Table.
- Certified in strict accordance to ISO 17025 and ISO 17034 under our UKAS accreditation.
- Highest level of accreditation guarantee, providing the most credible certified data available worldwide.
- Suitable for the calibration and/or verification of alcoholmeters or densitometers used to determine alcohol content, and for monitoring analytical performance of analyst or methodology.
- Fully traceable to international standards and low levels of uncertainty achieves maximum accuracy of data.
- Supplied in 25 mL volume, tamper-evident glass packaging, providing assurance of sample integrity.
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
- 12 month shelf life
For further information, please feel free to contact our team at email@example.com or contact your local representative.