Refractive Index & Density Multi-Parameter Certified Reference Materials
As a recognised expert in Certified Reference Materials, Paragon Scientific continually seeks ways to improve services and develop product ranges to meet the needs of customers. In particular, both the need for increased user efficiency and high levels of quality assurance are ever-increasing in significance.
With this in mind, Paragon Scientific is proud to announce their new range of Multi-Parameter Certified Reference Materials (CRMs) for refractive index and density measurements. The combined Refractive Index and Density CRM is available in four different materials, with each material including certified data for both refractive index and density at 15 °C, 20 °C and 25 °C.
Increase Laboratory Efficiency
Our Refractive Index and Density Certified Reference Materials provide a flexible, cost-effective and efficient solution to any laboratory calibrating and / or verifying refractive index and density measurements – all from a single material. In particular, our Refractive Index and Density Certified Reference Materials are of significance to technicians with combined density and refractive index instruments to calibrate / verify their equipment’s performance and help laboratory managers meet their quality assurance requirements.
Some of the benefits include:
- Increased user productivity by handling fewer samples, without reducing reliability of results
- Cost-effective solution to the procurement of laboratory consumables (fewer CRMs required)
- Reduced time for handling multiple samples
- 30 mL volume solutions allow for multiple analyses so technicians can maximise the verification of their results
Regular calibration and / or verification of the performance of density and refractive index instruments using certified reference materials helps ensure that laboratories comply with quality control standards and produce reliable results with maximum accuracy.
What We Can Offer
Paragon Scientific’s Refractive Index and Density Certified Reference Materials provide traceability of measurement to recognised national standards, and to units of measurement realised at the National Physical Laboratory (NPL) or other recognised national standards laboratories. Both density values and refractive index values are traceable to National Institute Standards and Technology (NIST). Each CRM provides low levels of uncertainty, ensuring maximum accuracy of data at hand.
All materials are supplied with a unique batch number, expiry date, and certified data for both parameters at 15 °C, 20 °C and 25 °C. The shelf life of each solution is 12 months. Full traceability and uncertainties are stated on the certificate with each material.
These materials are sold in 30 mL volume sealed glass vials, allowing for multiple analyses, and are supplied with Safety Data Sheet (SDS) documentation.
- Multi-Parameter Certified Reference Materials for Refractive Index and Density at 15 °C, 20 °C and 25 °C
- Density certified in accordance with primary level ASTM D1480 methodology
- Ensures full compliance to ASTM and IP test method protocols
- All measurements are fully traceable to NIST and international protocols
- Low levels of uncertainty, ensuring maximum accuracy of data and dependable results
- Supplied in 30 mL volume sealed glass vials for ample measurement readings
- 12 month shelf life
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
- Available from stock for immediate dispatch
Visit the online prouct listing here for further information.
Alternatively, please feel free to contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your local representative.